Friday, September 24, 2010

yea yea man hws it going
i am here to giv ya all a msg!
i havent been living a normal life
i have been through all of it
the pain the misery the strife
i live with my self in solitutde
i live in a world thats dark and crude
i cant see the light
others say its shining bright
but i cant see nthin, wats happenin?!
i am lost in the darkness
engulfed by helplessness
aaaaaaahhh this is enough
time to get up and face it
my life was never meant to be here
nah see u dont get it
i dont want to play the game i dnt want , the love, the fame
those things are just there to feed the flame
i want happiness
i dont know wat i am feeling
but theres some thing out there
that i need
i feel like its close but i cant reach it!
i cant feel it
my hand is outstretched
but all i feel is darkness
somebody come save me!
plzz
i need ur help
if ur reading this u knw shld know how dark it is in here
wat u dont ?!
get lost man i dont know u
and u dont know me
but if u do know wat it means then i am srry
frgt wat i said abve u dont need to worry
see i aint a bad guy
i am a nice guy
just that some ppl dont understand me
some ppl i think are just using me
they dnt give a damn abt me
i dnt know maybe i am just loosing it
i dont know waats wrng with me
and all those around me
HAHA!
fk it!
may be i was meant to stay here
may be i was meant to burn in sorrow's burning flare
may be i might think of smething if i just look in to the darkness and stare
on and on and on and on and on,





s
haha that was a bit unexpected!
but then again all ways expect the unexpected! ;)










alrite i just read the whole thing over and its a bit emo soooo i will making a slightly better one next
but please send me a msg in the cbox!
tell me how it is
or wat u want me to write abt :) it will be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment