Thursday, October 14, 2010

OOH yeah!
i m a beast
i am ready to feast
on ur fear
so dont run away dear
this just starting to get clear!
u thought u could put me down
but looks like the tables have turned around!
haha hey dont blame me
u started it not me!
i told u not to mess with the best!
this aint even the real deal
its just a test!
but i must confess
u did try to make my life a mess
haha bitch i m gna make u detest
not anybody but me
i am the master of deception
cant u see!?
i am a soul set free!
i am like a tiger
waiting for my meal from behind a tree!
ROAR! B***H!
HAHAHA!
i m the unbeatable
the powerful!
well except God ofcourse!
any way i am come toward u like a ghost
riding on a 6 feet horse!
swinging my sword like a maniac
just getting closer for the perfect attack!
HAHAHA run away! run away!
soon u gona lay
in ur grave
known as the douche who got knocked out by...........
W-Y-K the GREAT!




i just felt like writing this! ..........................whoa way to let off some steam!

No comments:

Post a Comment