Friday, October 15, 2010

EPIC! i like this one alot






START THE DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEO!


















i cant think of what to write 
my poetic mind,
its finaly lost its sight
i am searching bloody google for ideas, despite
the fact that i know it aint right
real poetry comes from the heart
not from google's might
my mind is bottling itself
like somebody put it on 6 foot high shelf
i cant reach it i need help
enough of this dilly dallying around
time to do something cause actions speak louder than any sound
I AM A MAGNIFICENT POET!
I AM S PROFOUND!
YEAH MAN U BETTER KNOW IT!
i creep behind words
i see the light behind the words
the power of speech is in my hand
times ticking by like a hour glass's sand
this is SOULFUL poetry not some asswipe song for an asswipe band
time is moving need to write this down
not making another mistake
na-uh i aint no clown
i understand whats going on
so i pick up my pen
and write with the speed f sound!
before they shoot me in the head just to calm us down
cause i am a rebel SPEAKER
i melt through ur cocoons like sulphuric acid in a BEAKER
every other poet has got some lame ass lines
like i need t seek him or to SEEK HER
these people have frgot the world
everytime i have looked at them my stomach swirled
and quite a few times i have hurled
i wrote a huge ass poem
for some specific people
so dont giv a damn ,
i just wanted to show u the and i am brave and bold
BOLD enough to knock ya out COLD!




 HAAAAHHAHAHAAHA! ;)




so how was it? tell me in the cbox alrite?

No comments:

Post a Comment