Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hey man i know i havent been looking in the best of shapes lately but hopefully the following verses explain why









so heres the thing man
my mind is like a vault
nobody can get in and i cant get out
nah chill it aint ur fault
but this rhyme is just to explain ,what i have been going through, which route?
it feels like i have a 6 inch deep gash in my heart, dipped in a jar of salt
the pain is there
its too much to bare
the weight of others is on my shoulder
surrounded by warm smiles
but i m just feeling colder
feel like i m alone walking a thousand miles
still got a couple more to go 
though,
i cant get over the fact that u ppl lie so much
wat ever happened to honesty and trust?
is all of it realy gone because of ur lust?
for money,for fame .....aint u already got enough?
the sadness that surrounds me
is too dark for me to see
through the this dark mist
so i make a fist 
afraid i might crash into something 
so i keep punching the air ,here and there ......great............another miss!
if i were to write my problems
it will be turn out to be one huge list
i sometimes feel used
from society i have been refused
i feel like i have been mentaly abused
most of u seem amused
when i make jokes
dont get me wrong i like it when i make u laugh
but  sometimes i wonder whats wrong with me ?
why do i make this shrouded facade for others to see
so i am waiting here ,
just waiting for some one to see through the mask 
and just for once ................................see me.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment